CosMedical Skin Solutions are industry leaders in Advanced Cosmetic Procedures, and only provide safe and effective treatments, clinically proven to provide real results, such as IPL Permanent Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Fat Freezing, Cosmetic Injections and much more!
Our highly qualified and experienced team of professionals are dedicated to providing the highest possible standards in results, safety and service for men and women, with each specialising in their chosen field, so you can be reassured you will receive the very best treatment and advice every time.
We have a genuine passion for helping you to look and feel your best and will design a personalised treatment plan according to your individual needs. So whether you are concerned about unwanted body fat or signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles, sun damage, acne, rosacea, pigmentation, blotchy skin, scarring, unwanted hair, yellow teeth or you just want to look and feel your best, we are committed to helping you!
Our Guarantee To You
- Our friendly, professional staff will provide you with the highest level of customer service and care.
- All treatments are performed by one of our highly qualified and experienced professionals.
- We will design a personalised treatment plan to suit your individual needs, lifestyle and desired outcome.
- We strive to achieve the best possible results, whilst maintaining the highest standards of safety and integrity.
- Our equipment and procedures are medical grade, evidence based and TGA approved.
- With over 25 years experience, our reputation has been built on happy, satisfied customers.
Elisha Rounsevell – Owner CosMedical Skin Solutions
Elisha Rounsevell founded CosMedical Skin Solutions in 2007, after identifying the need for an advanced cosmetic practice in the rapidly growing northern suburbs. She has more than 25 years industry experience, with 20 of those specialising exclusively in Dermal Therapies in one of Perth’s largest cosmetic surgery clinics and day hospitals, as well as her own clinic CosMedical Skin Solutions.
She has also written lecture material and been a practical trainer and assessor for the Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science (AACDS) where she still has close ties, and is a member of their advisory board.
Elisha continues to work with industry physicians and surgeons and is committed to ongoing training and research to remain at the forefront of her field. She aims to provide a friendly, professional environment where you feel confident knowing you will see a highly qualified and experienced provider in their specialty field, whether it be a Cosmetic Physician, Cosmetic Nurse, Dermal Therapist (all hold a minimum Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science or equivalent) or Body Contouring Specialist so you can rest assure that you will be in only the safest hands.
Qualifications & Achievements:
- Class 4 Laser Exemption Licence (WA Radiological Council)
- Bachelor of Science Human Biology/Business Management (ECU) Deferred
- Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science (AACDS & Curtin University)
- IPL & Laser Safety Officer (AACDS)
- Diploma of Micropigmentation (Perth College of Beauty Therapy)
- Clinical Application of Photodynamic Therapy (Australian Custom Pharmaceuticals)
- Certificate IV Assessment & Workplace Training (Training Services Australia)
- ITEC Diploma of Beauty Therapy (Verona Academy Gold Coast)
Speaker for Palomar Medical Technologies. Laser & Light Devices in Cosmetic Surgery: Fractional Technology. 2008 Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons Congress (Gold Coast).
Elisha is available for Initial Consultations and Dermal Therapy procedures by appointment only.